WHO CAN JOIN THE LOGISTICOM 2017?
- The competition is open for Undergraduates or Fresh Graduates (people who graduate right in 2017) ONLY.
- Contestant cannot participate in the competition alone but in a team composed of 3 to 5 members. If you cannot form any team OR your team is lack of member(s), please leave the information of yours (and your teammates) here then we can help you make a team of your own.
- One contestant can only be in ONE team.
- Participants in one team can come from DIFFERENT universities or colleges.
- Participants who proceeded to the finale of The Logisticom previous years cannot participate in The Logisticom 2017.
- The Logistiom 2017's ambassadors cannot compete in the contest.
- No fees necessary for entering the competition.
- No more than one team from a single university campus will be allowed to pass into the Second round as there is a double elimination from 4 judges in Round 1.
- All material submitted must be participants’ own work and must not be under the submission of other competitions. Any duplication of outside sources must be referenced properly to avoid plagiarism.
- The Organizing Team, RMIT Vietnam Business Club, sponsors and RMIT reserve the right to use all entries, photographs, and other submitted material without the permission of the entrants.
- The Organizing Team cannot be held responsible for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or any technical failure of online submission. A confirmation email will be sent if a team’s submission for every round is successful.
- In no event shall contest entities be responsible hereunder for any incidental, consequential, special, or indirect damages, even if contest entities have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The Organizing Team reserves the right to prohibit entry or exclude from the competition teams who we believe to be abusing the rules and regulation listed above.
- These rules are subject to change without notice.
- By entering this contest, you accept the terms herein and agree to be bound by the rules and regulations listed above. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the judging panel and the Organizing Team, which shall be final and binding in all respects.Se